Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fabric Tuesday. Link up!

Every week I tell you. Just so in awe and inspired each week. Here are just a few that caught my eye. Keep up the good work so I can live through you and all your creativeness!


Amazingness from dream worthy Quilts...


Prettiness from Porch Swing Quilts. So sweet.


A kaleidoscope quilt. So springy from So Sarah Sews. Love

DSC_1662
Pretty pillow from Ties That Bind Quilting. Sweet.

IMG_1079
From Charlottes grace for a cure. Love this quilt. Lots.


Sweet and pretty. From My Creative Side.


Spiral Rainbows. LOVE THIS. I will pin it and make one. Love the colors and quilting. Good work Winding Bobbins. 
Photobucket



5 comments:

Serena @ Sewgiving said...

Wow! So many beautiful projects highlighted in this post = so many talented peeps out there :0)

Unknown said...

Great photos of beautiful works of art! I love seeing what you post! Thanks

Kim @ TiesThatBindQuilting said...

Thanks for highlighting my pillow I linked up last week! :) You're too sweet!

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Oooh, so many fun ones highlighted this week. Love that scrappy rainbow one.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Thank you very much for this blog, it's very helpful.ดูหนังออนไลน์